Techsol in partnership with Omnicom provide world’s leading Phase 1 Clinic automation solution, TrialOne®, the leading proactive eSource and Early Phase site automation solution.
TrialOne is a proven, browser-based, customizable and scalable technology with user friendly interface for early phase clinical studies. Whether it is volunteer recruitment, real-time study data collection, sample tracking, data management or reporting, TrialOne will handle all your Early Phase study needs. This browser-based, tablet-compatible system provides an advanced platform for automating your clinic operations, complies with FDA 21 CFR part 11, and supports standards such as CDISC for easy import, export and data reporting
Our Phase 1 clinic data eSource experts provide various hand holding services to enable full automation and realize the potential of eSource. Our services include:
- Solution design activities including business/functional requirement analysis, solution strategy, solution design and selection
- System integration services using accelerators to deliver implementation, validation, upgrade, project management, data/systems migration, end user training
- Fully managed regulatory compliant cloud hosting
- Remote service desk and application support
- Design and development of add on custom solutions including device integrations, business reports, mobile apps etc.
All our early phase clinic automation services utilize our Optimized Global Service Delivery Model designed to make you fully compliant with regulatory requirements and industry standards.