Techsol’s Service Desk practice provides a comprehensive framework for effectively managing the maintenance and support activities of Life Sciences IT applications. Our application champions, SMEs along with DBAs assist global customers with incident, request and change management of applications with underlying hardware and infrastructure.
Our Service Desk is cost-effective and can be provided on a 24X365 or “Business Day” basis to ensure that performance and uptime are tailored to your organizational needs. The flexible package consists of package based or ticket-based models that proactively manages your environment to ensure that guaranteed support against agreed service level agreements is delivered.
Our Service Desk offerings provide following unmatched benefits to the customers:
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Continuity of service
- Stable application environments with assured SLAs
- High quality standards
- ITIL (Information Technology Information Library) based service delivery
Our Service Desk portfolio includes Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 technical & functional supports with specializations in:
- Application in the areas of drug safety, signal management, clinical development, medical information, manufacturing and quality such as Argus Safety, Siebel CTMS, MedInquirer, TrialOne, OC/RDC/TMS etc.
- Configurations, custom reports development and management
- Medical dictionary upgrade
- Patch application activities as part of application maintenance
- Business users and password management
- Functional support for business user queries
- Third party software integration
- SOP & regulatory compliance checks
- Application upgrade to new versions
All of our service desk services utilize our Global Service Delivery Model (GSDM) designed to make you fully compliant with regulatory requirements and industry standards.
Read more about our Regulatory Compliant GSDM here.