The main challenges faced by Life Sciences and Pharmaceutical organizations today on their path to growth are regulatory compliance and time to market. Information technology solutions plays a major role in addressing compliance in R&D, manufacturing and post marketing scenarios and time to market challenges. Also, organizations are adopting technology-driven business models to derive competitive advantage.
Our Systems Integration services use a pragmatic approach to build and address process applications requirements that helps you address critical business and compliance needs.
- Quick and effective address of compliance and business needs
- Involvement of domain and techno-functional industry experts and SMEs
- Standards based qualification and validation services
- Timely delivery of project commitments every time
- Safe guarding of business requirements and interests of customers
- Reliable, scalable and resilient solution framework to meet any pharmaceutical requirement
Our techno-functional consultants understand your business challenges and provide various systems integration services including:
- Solution design activities including business/functional requirement analysis, solution strategy, solution design and selection
- Project and program management
- Accelerators based Implementation, upgrade, data/systems migration, end user training
- Risk based Qualification and validation services
- Fully managed regulatory compliant vertical cloud hosting. Multi-tenant and single-tenant private cloud options.
- Service desk and application support
- Custom software and mobile apps product development and testing services
- Design and development of custom reports, analytics and BI platforms
All of our Systems Integration services utilize our Global Service Delivery Model (GSDM) designed to make you fully compliant with regulatory requirements and industry standards.
Read more about our Regulatory Compliant GSDM here.